Monday, August 11, 2008

First Week in Minneapolis!
























Lake Nokomis






Daelian has been riding her bike everyday!
All she wants to do is ride.











The mosquitos aren't too bad as of yet,
but I've been told that mosquito and bee season
is just beginning. Ahhhh!

The weather has been perfect! We were so worried that it was going to be
uncomfortably hot and humid.


4 comments:

abbie said...

Hey!

nice new pics and videos!
Scott says he liked the one of Daelian riding her bike, with her helmet hanging from her handlebars, "but the drawback to helmets is they only work when on the kid's head..." :)

i like the video of Josie wagging her tail in the front window, she's so cute!

your house looks great! i like it a lot! i'm glad you guys are having fun riding your bikes, i'll send you a care package soon!

KE said...

Yeah,yeah. She was riding on sand so that's okay, right? Hey, I'm not a bad parent. When you guys have kids, I'll be watching for you to slip up. :)
We only have half of the nice house, but it's good. I like. Come see me and WE can ride bikes together.

Kim said...

hey there! just checked out all your pics, you all look great! And you look like you're happy up there, too. Happy Birthday Chris! love, Dad & Kim

Kim said...

hey guys its haley!!!!!<333 i hop u are havignan awseome time in minneapolis and HAPPY BDAY CHRIS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love u guys, haley